One of our principles is to sell at the lowest price by keeping our costs low.
That said, although we consistently offer the cheapest prices in Australia for premium cut diamonds, we do most of our business online, and thus, offer a vastly different experience from a retail store.
In a June 2005 article, Martin Rapaport says “Retailers that flip diamonds the way McDonalds flips hamburgers better be offering a great price because there is no other reason for anyone to buy from them.”
Indeed, there are dealers who offer little in the way of added value, however, we believe our value proposition is the best in Australia because:
- We offer two types of diamonds: our Signature Series and our International Selection.
- We offer six months interest free financing.
- We take credit cards at no extra charge, or offer a 0.5% cash discount.
- We analyse each diamond, giving you full disclosure via microscopic photos, videos, Ideal-Scope and AGS ASET images and proportion and OGI Firetrace output.
- We offer free, insured shipping anywhere within Australia and New Zealand.
- We usually don’t ask for full payment for our international selection upfront.
- You can come to our office in Perth city, have a coffee or soft drink, or for larger diamonds, we can come to you.
- We don’t just sell loose diamonds. We can also design and make engagement rings, earrings or pendants.
Therefore, whilst we offer a different experience from a retail store with pre-set diamonds, it is important to realise that our value proposition varies greatly from a retail store, whilst goes that extra level up from those that “flip diamonds”.