This job involves the following:
- Joining of findings
- Polishing and plating
- Repairs – mostly re-sizes and polishing
- Quoting of jobs
The following skills are required:
- Experience in jewellery manufacture and repair.
- Strong polishing and plating skills.
- “Can-Do” attitude.
- Basic computer skills (email and web browsing).
The following skills are desired, but not essential:
- Design and drawing skills.
- Setting skills.
- Drivers’ licence.
This job has the following benefits:
- Great location, near the city, lots of public transport, free car parking available, shower/bathroom facilities and full kitchen available.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible hours – just so long as you get the job done.
- Part of a friendly, well managed team.
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience.
- To complement the quality of your work, you will only work with the best quality diamonds.
If you wish to apply, please email us, or call us on 08 9389 7000 (+61 8 9389 7000).
We are also interested in those seeking sponsorship to work in Australia, so if you believe you are eligible, then please apply.